Discover and download Chess for your computer (Windows) or for your Mac (OSx and more) for free ! Chess is one of the famous game of the year, so have a look at its details:
- Most recent update: July 14, 2019
- Total reviews: 843841
- Users gave an average note of 4.4
- This game has been downloaded 100,000,000+ time on the Play Store (on 01/08/2019)
- The Studio developed is Chess Prince
Images of Chess
Discover alternatives to Chess
- Download Happy Color™ – Color by Number for PC AND MAC Free
- Download Art Number Coloring 2019: Color by Number & Puzzle for PC AND MAC Free
- Download Bingo Scapes - Lucky Bingo Games Free to Play for PC AND MAC Free
- Download YAHTZEE® With Buddies Dice Game for PC AND MAC Free
Play Chess for PC Window and for Mac
- Step 1: You have to download Bluestacks (android emulator) here : (click here to download)
- Step 2: Start the installation of Bluestack on your Windows computer or on your Mac.
- Step 3: When Bluestacks is installed, you can start the software by clicking the logo on your desktop.
- Step 4: When Bluestack is open, go to the Play Store (connect with your Google Account or create a new free Google Account).
- Step 5: Then search Chess in the Play Store, using your computer keyboard.
- Step 6: Install Chess by clicking on “install” link on the Play Store.
- Step 7: You can now play Chess from your Windows or Mac computer.
Chess on PC (Windows) and on MAC (Free)
- Step 1: To use Chess on your PC or Mac using Nox App Player, you have first to download Nox. For PC Windows: click here. or Mac: click here
- Step 2: Click on the file you downloaded to install Nox by following the step
- Step 3: When installation is complete, start Nox by clicking the shortcut on your PC/Mac
- Step 4: When Nox App Player is started (it could takes few seconds to few minutes to start since it’s a very strong software), go on the Play Store (the logo should be visible on the main page) by clicking on it.
- Step 5: Search Chess in the Play Store by typing the name with your keyboard.
- Step 6: Install Chess by clicking on “install” and then wait the game shortcut is available on the main screen of Nox.
- Step 7: Click on Chess’s icon and enjoy your game from your PC/Mac!
Differents OS are compatible with Chess, here is the list:
- macOS Catalina
- Mac OS Mojave
- Mac OS X Maverick
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- All Mac OS since 2011
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 Pro
- All recents Windows since 2012
Install Chess on Android
- Start Play Store from your Android device like Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 9, etc.
- Enter Chess in the search bar and press on “see” or “go”.
- Press on “install” to launch the install of the game (green button).
- Already finished! You can now play/use Chess on your Android phone like OnePlus7, Xiaomi Mi9T, Google Pixel 3 XL, Sony Xperia 10 or Huawei P30
Warning: the game Chess has to be downloaded, so if you don’t have unlimited data, we suggets you to use a free public wifi or home wifi to download the game
Install Chess on Iphone
- Start the App Store from your IOS Phone (Iphone 7, Iphone 8, Iphone X, Iphone Xs, Iphone Xs Max, Iphone Xr or your Ipad Pro for example).
- Enter Chess in the App Store and click on the first result.
- Press on “get” to launch the download and the setup of the app.
- Finished! You can now use the game Chess on your Iphone or your Ipad.
Warning: Because you have to download the app first, and because Ios apps are very heavy, be sure you have a good network to download (or good wifi) Chess. This app is compatible with iOS 12.4, iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10 oo lower iOS versions
Official Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetstartgames.chess